-->

Ad Unit (Iklan) BIG

Stephanie Poetri - I Love You 3000

[Intro:]  B Baby, take my hand   G#m I want you to be my husband       C# Cause you're my Iron Man       C#m And I love you 3000  B Baby, take a chance          C# 'Cause I want this to be something  F#                         D#    Straight out of a Hollywood movie  [Verse I:]   G#m I see you standing there         F#            C# In your hulk outerwear     A#m And all I can think D#m Is where is the ring       G#m Cause I know you wanna ask        C# Scared the moment will pass       F# I can see it in your eyes      F#m Just take me by surprise  [Pre-Chorus:]     G#m            And all my friends       G# they tell me they see     A#m                D#m You planning to get on one knee       G#m           C# But I want it to be out of the blue    A#m So make sure I have no clues D# When you ask..  [Chorus:]  G#m Baby, take my hand        G#           C# I want you to be my husband        A#m 'Cause you're my Iron Man       D# And I love you 3000  G#m Baby, take a chance         B Cause I want this to be something  F#                         A#m Straight out of a Hollywood movie  [Verse II:]  G#m Now we're having dinner     C# And baby you're my winner   A#m I see the way you smile        D# You're thinking about the aisle     G#m               You reach in your pocket  F#            B Emotion unlocking        F# And before you could ask     F#m I answer too fast  [Pre-Chorus:]     G#m             And all my friends       G#            C# they tell me they see     A#m               D#m You planing to get on one knee    G#m             So now I can't stop  C# thinking about you   A#m I figured out all the clues D#m So now I ask  [Chorus:]  G#m Baby, take my hand        C# I want you to be my husband       A#m Cause you're my Iron Man       D# And I love you 3000  G#m Baby, take a chance         C# Cause I want this to be something   F#                          F#m Straight out of a Hollywood movie  [Post-Chorus:] G#m           G#    C#   No spoilers please D#m           D#   No spoilers please  [Chorus:]  G#m Baby, take my hand        G# I want you to be my husband       A#m Cause you're my Iron Man       D# And I love you 3000  G#m Baby, take a chance         G# Cause I want this to be something F#                F#        G#m   Straight out of a Hollywood movie  F#m Baby..  [Ending:] G#m          G#m   C#  No spoilers please D#m          D#  No spoilers please G#m          C#  No spoilers please D# And I love you 3000 


Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter
close